Quality Management & Credentialing in Health Care
A quality management system (QMS) is a mechanism or a work procedure to ensure a consistently high quality of the product. There is a need to develop such a system for the healthcare sector.
Quality management seeks to improve effectiveness of treatments and increase patient satisfaction with the service
Quality management begins with health care credentialing. Credentialing is the process by which insurance networks, healthcare organizations, and hospitals obtain and evaluate documentation regarding a medical provider’s education, training, work history, licensure, regulatory compliance record, and malpractice history before allowing that provider to participate in a network or treat patients at a hospital or medical facility.
- Policy Making
- Documentation Standards
- Healthcare Professional Credentialing
Facility Consultation Services
- DOH-AD Licensing
- Define the recommended scope of services needed by the facility.
- Review operational costs of the facility such as utilities and salaries.
- Provide commendations regarding the appropriate investment in building, equipment,
- Health Information Technology and working capital needs.
- FANR Registration and Licensing
- TASNEEF – Jawda Certification
- Cultivate business plans and feasibility Studies.
Scarcity of medical staff has consistently been identified as one of the reason that affects the healthcare quality delivery of a medical service provider. A right-sizing healthcare staffing has shown a good quality healthcare delivery service. However, searching and hiring of healthcare facility sometimes is not easy and a big challenge for some of the healthcare provider.
Ultimate Healthcare Solutions is a sensible solution to overcome all of these challenges. We provide a pre-screened Healthcare professional according to needs of our esteemed client.
We have a highly qualified healthcare professionals in our rosters that will surely fill in the vacancy you wanted to fill.
Our licensed Healthcare Professionals are as follows:
- Laboratory Technicians
- Respiratory Therapist
- And other allied healthcare professionals