Our Personal Caregiving Services provides a harmonized, comprehensive system in your home environment to promote, maintain, and/or restore health, and minimize the effects of illness and disability.
Our staff is carefully screened and credentialed, and has experienced in providing care for adult, geriatric and pediatric patients with a variety of afflictions. We require that our care representatives are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, so assistance is always at your fingertips.
Our services includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Assistance with dressing and clothing suggestions
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Assistance with peg tube or ostomy care
- Stand-by assistance with walking and transferring
- Reminder services (taking medications, going to appointments, daily routines)
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Home safety related issues
Our Caregiver credentials:
- Passed CG Level 11 by TESDA
- Hospital RLE Certified
- American Heart Association – Basic Life Support Certified